• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can i have my case reopened

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LUCILLEPESCH

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FLORIDA
CAN I REOPEN MY CASE BEFORE THE THREE YEARS IF MY CHILD NOW IS N HOMESCHOOL AND REQUIRES X-TRA MONEY FOR BOOKS, ETC.. AND CHILD CARE?

truebluemd

CAN I REOPEN MY CASE BEFORE THE THREE YEARS IF MY CHILD NOW IS N HOMESCHOOL AND REQUIRES X-TRA MONEY FOR BOOKS, ETC.. AND CHILD CARE?
It seems like you want a modification of the current child support? If so, then yes you can file for a modification.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Did the other parent AGREE with you homeschooling the child? Because quite frankly I don't see it necessarily flying that YOU made a unilateral decision and now want compensated for it.

Gracie3787

How did your case become closed?

Was it closed by court order?

Or, was it closed with the DOR CSE, while the actual court case remains open?

Or, by "reopening" do you mean you want to go back to court for a modification of an open, active case?

Also, when was the last order issued?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">