• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I move with my child???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bjamm1972

I just found out that Dad is facing 2 charges of class 4 felonies...DUI while driving on suspended or revoked license. Basically, I wonder if jail time is iminent??? Guess it's time for me to seek legal counsel. You guys are great..thanks a bunch

LdiJ

I just found out that Dad is facing 2 charges of class 4 felonies...DUI while driving on suspended or revoked license. Basically, I wonder if jail time is iminent??? Guess it's time for me to seek legal counsel. You guys are great..thanks a bunch
Ooo...that's a really bad one. I would guess that he will end up doing some time...at least short term time. You might want to ask a criminal attorney for their opinion on that.

There are forums here that address criminal issues, you might want to try asking there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">