• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I sue my ex for giving me herpes?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ENASNI

Alas Earwax.

zippysgoddess said:
ENASNI, haven't you read the books? I have read all except the newest one, Half Blood Prince, and his girlfriend is Cho, if you are thinking it is Hermione, you have missed the boat, she ends up hooking up with Ron!

A very surprising twist because from the very first book it seemed the Hermione and Harry would fall for each other. But it doesn't happen that way.

Zippys... you are so far behind my dear. Oy.

Of course its not Hermoine... get with the program. I not only read the books I re-read them. I am quite the dork about my Harry Potter.

I will not give anything away, but get thee to a bookstore and READ THE Half-blood prince. You won't believe who it is. :mad:

zippysgoddess

I love Stephen King as well and have almost all of his books. He is awesome. I also like Dean Koontz, but I have very eclectic tastes, and read Erma Bombeck and Louis Ll'Amour as well. I read over 600 words a minute, so if I limited myself to very few authors, I would never have enough reading material. LOL!

zippysgoddess

Oh, I already read the cheat sites, so I know who the Half-blood prince is, quite surprising actually. Since I couldn't get the book yet, I just had to go find out the details and story line of it.

I, too, have read the ones I have several times already, as well as watched the movies more than once. I love Harry Potter!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">