• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can isue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gmarty8

Can i sue my ex girlfriend? MN Although only engaged I have 5 yrs into rebuilding her family run down farm. I own a home i rented out she owns a home which i moved into and pay rent, food and for all outings. I have invested most every weekend of 5 yrs over 300 hrs in just escavating and backfilling,then theres land clearing,land maint,plumbing repairs,electrical repairs,structural repairs,room remodeling,window replacements,auto and eqipment repairs plus numerous other tasks performed. Come december she said being no fault of mine but she just isnt happy anymore pack my things and move out. I feel i should be entitled to some kind of compinsation for all that time, labor,and money i put in the past 5 yrs so want to know if i can and how i do so?

davidmcbeth3

Can i sue my ex girlfriend? MN Although only engaged I have 5 yrs into rebuilding her family run down farm. I own a home i rented out she owns a home which i moved into and pay rent, food and for all outings. I have invested most every weekend of 5 yrs over 300 hrs in just escavating and backfilling,then theres land clearing,land maint,plumbing repairs,electrical repairs,structural repairs,room remodeling,window replacements,auto and eqipment repairs plus numerous other tasks performed. Come december she said being no fault of mine but she just isnt happy anymore pack my things and move out. I feel i should be entitled to some kind of compinsation for all that time, labor,and money i put in the past 5 yrs so want to know if i can and how i do so?
You already were compensated. So no more is required.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">