• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can my family member testifying against me affect my car accident lawsuit?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

spaceweathet

spaceweathet, here is another question to add to those already asked of you, when/if you return to this thread:

Why would your family members lie about you and possibly harm your chances of collecting damages to help cover the cost of your injuries? That seems an awfully odd thing to do even for family members who are estranged.
Long ago, my uncle died and I had to sue those family members who tried to illegally claim my uncles house when I was to inherit it. I won in court and those family members got barred from the property.

Is why I don't have good relationship with them. They stalked my Facebook before and I posted about a injured I had, they took screen shots of it, then they spread a rumor claiming I faked my injury and some people believed it

Redemptionman1

Long ago, my uncle died and I had to sue those family members who tried to illegally claim my uncles house when I was to inherit it. I won in court and those family members got barred from the property.

Is why I don't have good relationship with them. They stalked my Facebook before and I posted about a injured I had, they took screen shots of it, then they spread a rumor claiming I faked my injury and some people believed it

Yeah, you never post about a injury you plan to sue or pursue damages over, that is your fault. It is like look look at me, I am going to get paid and can be used against you. Dum Dum time

quincy

Thanks for answering my question, spaceweathet. You might consider changing your settings on Facebook to private.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">