• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can someone help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bigboy96

What is the name of your state? CA.Do i have any rights to say no i don't want to be transferred out of the store where i have been for 3 1/2 years they want me to put me somewhere farther away.And they know that its going to mess me up with me picking up my son at daycare.

mlane58

What is the name of your state? CA.Do i have any rights to say no i don't want to be transferred out of the store where i have been for 3 1/2 years they want me to put me somewhere farther away.And they know that its going to mess me up with me picking up my son at daycare.
Sure you have the right to say no, but the employer also has the right to terminate your employment for saying no. Unless you have a bona-fide contract or are part of a collective bargaining unit (union) or the move is because of your race, gender, religion, age, etc... then your only recourse is to find other employment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">