• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can we move?!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Servicefun

Sure the unemployed do not have to pay any taxes since the employed do! There is no free ride in tax economics my dear!
In Florida your old employer has to pay tax on it, if you used! And you get 30 days vacation payed double. Now mostly there don't pay Christmas time money. Since the bad economy. But before it was calling 13. month income include vacation pay! Your Employer can't fire you! If you don't make any problems. He has to give you at least 3 month in advance. depending for how long you have worked for the company! For me was it 1 year for ten years were I was working for him.
If you want Insurance here You has to pay for your partner too, also for the kids. Germany you pay all the same, 13,4% of your income. Doesn't care with partner or without and you can have have 10 kids. Only what you has to pay is $14 in all 3 month if you see a doctor. Her my insurance was killing me. The first $2000 for each to pay out of my pocket. And still $70 a week.

Where the heck do YOU live where your property taxes are $300 a year for your house?
you don't pay tax for the house. It depends how you use the property. If it empty then you pay less. If you used for house then you pay more. Doesn't care how big your house it. Most expensive is if the property is used for commercial.

It is made like this, because if you retired then you will not pay high tax for you houses. Like her it was $7500 for the house were my dad owned .That's why the rent are the half of here. Food is a lot cheaper then here too.

you become a lot back on tax return if you own a house or have kids. Also I got payed to make my tech for 4 years school. My daughter in Germany wanna make doctor, government is paying for it. If the family has low income then the government is giving you money up to $500 dollar a month.

It seems like very high first, but later what you get that is what count.
Government is paying 200 for each child. That made for family to have more money. And that's the Germans make more baby.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">