• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Stew982395

I was recently in an auto accident where I was hit but I left the scene. Even though this was not my fought I was still arrested and spent a few days in jail. I now have to attend court for leaving the scene and criminal mischief. I need to know what will probably happen. Will my license be suspended? Will I receive probation? I don't know. Please someone let me know.

P

prairielaw3

If you were arrested, then see an attorney asap; don't guess and don't take chances; it unlikely anyone on a message board sufficient exerience with your particular county or jurisdictin to predict what the prosecuting attorney and the judge will do. You have to much to lose.
George

------------------
George H. Senteney
http://www.prairielaw.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">