• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

caught on tape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pattijones

and fyi it would be keylegal...got that...your opinion is worthless..what? do they pay you for this kind of entertainment? that is all i have gotten from you and or your possee....give us a break...are you that upset that i am not a prisoner???? oh fyi, i am a prisoner...of love....hehehehe...and will remain that way....a prisoner of love....sounds wonderful to me.....yawn

Jeter

Yes, IAAL- No empathy! No compassion! Very hard on people! POMPUS!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I wish my attorney had that much passion about prosecuting.

'nuff said.

Jeter

K

KeyLegal

Jeter, I have a far simpler method than what you suggest. It is a three step procedure.

1. Arrest anyone accused of a crime
2. Place them in a police car
3. Shoot them in the head

That eliminates any need for prisons, for courts and judges, for laws and there is no such thing as a recidivist.

Only problem is, very soon there is no one left. But, let's start with people like you and IAAL.

Jeter

That's a pretty intelligent response Keylegal. Nobody said anything about shooting anyone in the head but you. The thread I'm reading talks about prosecuting a person who was caught on videotape stealing. So I would take your advice on your first 2 suggestions: Arrest the thief and put the thief into a police car. I would assume the law should take care of the rest. Meanwhile, no, I have no compassion.

In some states your third suggestion is known as the death penalty...so someone beat you to the punch. Unfortunately we don't have the "shoot them in the head" form of punishment. However, if someone beats, rapes and/or molests your daughter, mother, wife or some other significant other, you're right, they should be allowed chances for repeat offenses. Maybe they'll get it right the second time around, huh? Sorry, I forgot, where you live, your daughter and wife may possibly be the same person. That's like a 2 for 1 sale.

I don't see how it would be a problem for there to be no one left in Poplar Bluff, MO. Nobody knew you existed in the first place. Get lost. Oh, sorry, you already are.

Jeter

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Now, now, now, Jeter. We've got to be kinder to the likes of KeyLegal and Votan . . .

I was always taught to never speak ill of the mentally dead.

IAAL

J

JMere2002

Consider the source, Every Time!!!! This is not a well moderated post. Some stuff is good, but you never know... you can just as easily get totally insulted for asking a question as not. Too bad.
J

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">