• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Charged with assault 4

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

LOL I remember, when I was young and a new driver, having some dude up my bumper 'cause he thought I was going too slow. I (foolishly) flipped him the bird. He followed me into the parking lot of where I was going, followed me to the bank, all the while screaming things I shall not repeat here. I did what I advised my kids (in later years) to do - walk away. Think of the trouble you would have saved yourself.

OP - have you heard of Napoleon Syndrome?
EXTRA EXTRA like!!!!

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
I've been in contact with a family member who is a lawyer and I allowed her to look at all these responses and she thinks this forum is a joke. My actually attorney hired for the case says if what I say is true I have a decent case. I appreciate the insight and responses but I feel as if many of you have no idea what you are talking about.
I'm so very curious: exactly what responses does this family member think are so funny? Is it your really, really bad grammar and spelling that has her laughing? Your inability to grasp the obvious? Or is it your refusal to see that you're in trouble for your stupidity that she finds amusing? Please, do tell.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">