• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Check out this plea bargin

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mpacc

I live in Indiana Pennsylviana 15701...

Well heres my question I accepted this plea bargin that if I joined the marine corp and completed all training I would not be charged with Intent to deleiver a controlled substance. So I go to boot camp and all this **** graduate come home well I didnt feel like going back they arrested me and recharge me problem is I still was in the marine corp so how could they recharge me? In the Plea agreement it doesnt say anything about going awol and I could of gone back and completed my training but the county shipped me to another jail and put a detainer on me. Is there anything I can do now that Im out. I just plead guilty and did the time so I could get out they kept delaying my case and one time I had court and my lawyer and everyone was there but I was at that other jail because our hometown jail is overcrowded. They kept ****ing me over like this....

You need to stay in Marine Corps for like four years, not just after you are done with this boot camp.

mpacc said:
I live in Indiana Pennsylviana 15701...

Well heres my question I accepted this plea bargin that if I joined the marine corp and completed all training I would not be charged with Intent to deleiver a controlled substance. So I go to boot camp and all this **** graduate come home well I didnt feel like going back they arrested me and recharge me problem is I still was in the marine corp so how could they recharge me? In the Plea agreement it doesnt say anything about going awol and I could of gone back and completed my training but the county shipped me to another jail and put a detainer on me. Is there anything I can do now that Im out. I just plead guilty and did the time so I could get out they kept delaying my case and one time I had court and my lawyer and everyone was there but I was at that other jail because our hometown jail is overcrowded. They kept ****ing me over like this....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">