• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

robbiesmom54545

My ex husband who lives in Texas has physical custody of our son who will be 2 in september. I live in wisconsin and have him for the summer. Recently, when i picked him up for this visit, i noticed that he acts differently than he used to. For example, if I tell him no, he will start hitting and biting himself, and when someone tells my sister's baby no, he starts hitting the baby. There are times when we will be playing, and he will just reach out and hit or pinch me, or sometimes try to bite. I have talked with his doctor and she says it sounds like he is being abused. My exhusbands girlfriend has admitted to slapping my son in the mouth when he tells her no, my ex denys it. Also, he has molluscum contagiosum (a type of wart that is only spread by intimate physical contact such as with wrestlers) on his face, shoulders and chest. I know his father used to have them in his pelvic region when we were married. I have talked with a social worker, but they said that with someone his age, it is almost impossible to prove anything because he cant talk yet.
What can i do????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">