• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child custody Nevada

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TBOleary

Thank you for your advice,it is appreciated.Joey's dad lives in NC and has started an action in Nevada thru Equal Rights for Fathers based on best interests of the child.However,she called me last night,8 times in 5 minutes,and called me every foul name you can think of.Nothing that has not happened before.My concern is she stated she had an attorney and he supposedly told her at 14 3/4 the boy cannot have input on the case,his wishes will not be considered.My husband,myself,a friend of 26 years,my son and Joey's older brother have all signed affidavits as to his treatment and the conditions he lives under.His dad is out of state and wwe are concerned Joey will not be listened to as she is saying he is too young.Is this true?Thank You.

LegalBeagle

TBOleary said:
Thank you for your advice,it is appreciated.Joey's dad lives in NC and has started an action in Nevada thru Equal Rights for Fathers based on best interests of the child.However,she called me last night,8 times in 5 minutes,and called me every foul name you can think of.Nothing that has not happened before.My concern is she stated she had an attorney and he supposedly told her at 14 3/4 the boy cannot have input on the case,his wishes will not be considered.My husband,myself,a friend of 26 years,my son and Joey's older brother have all signed affidavits as to his treatment and the conditions he lives under.His dad is out of state and wwe are concerned Joey will not be listened to as she is saying he is too young.Is this true?Thank You.
At 14, he will be heard.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">