• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


dead beat dad does he have a chance

What is the name of your state? new mexico

I want to file for physcial custody of my daughter. The father is not on the birth certificate and has little or no contact with our daughter. What are my chances? He has been introuble with the law and has a pending domestic violence case against him with his ex. He was making drugs but was never busted. I just want my daughter to be safe. I want to have control of the situation and still allow her to see her father on a supervised visation status. He doesnt have his own place to live or a job to support her. Right now he is in a rehab center and was just released from jail

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential