• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child i didnt know i had

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

weejohn77

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? im in scotland.ok my question is,i was going with my ex girlfriend for about 2 years,we got a house together and she fell pregnant,she was about 4-months gone and for no reason she finished the relationship,as the house was in her name i had to leave,she soon sold the house and never contacted me about the kid,i was in a terrible state and it really ripped my heart out,i had hoped she would come round and contact me as the baby was mine,well i had no reason to doubt it,i have recently (tonight)seen her on an online dating site picture as well and in her profile it says she has a 2 year old son,my son,i really need advice on this matter as i had tried to put this out my mind for over 2 years and fate id say took me to that site,what i need to know is do i have a leg to stand on if i went to a lawyer and tried to get to see my son,i would also like a dna test as proof as she acted rather strange when finishing it for no reason,i wish i never seen it but now i know she had the baby i cant and wont get this out my head,if anyone could help id be so grateful.many thanks john x

weejohn77

what is it about U.S law only dont people understand. I mean it couldnt be more obvious U.S Law only.
ok thanks for the sarcastic comment...im not thinking straight at the moment,i didnt realise it was us only,i thought it meant put your state in for us only,i do apologise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">