• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child left home alone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mpfups

What is the name of your state? MD

Have a question...Anyone know the age in Maryland that a child can be left alone by themselves...My daughter who is 8 called me the other day & was terrified that her mom left her home by herself while her mom went & did a 2 hour workout at the local gym. I immediately had a relative pick her up & left a note for my ex to come pick her up when she was done...

8 seems way to young to be left alone..This apparently has been going on for a short time now, & i am quite upset..

nextwife

8 is way too young! You did the right thing, making sure she was with a responsible adult.

How any mom can put her celluloite worries over her child's safety and sense of security is beyond me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">