• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support for institutionalized child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The transfer is within the same company... Employed with them for almost twenty years. The move is to a state that will be financially advantageous, since the cost of living, here in California is 3x’s that of our relocation...
In that case, while it may require a change in coverage to one accepted in the new state, there should be no gap in health insurance coverage. You will want to be certain that the insurance available to you in the new state will also cover your son's location. I know that insurance is a tangential issue in this thread. I will be happy to discuss it with you in another thread if you have questions.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
It was a movie as well. A very good one...
I should, perhaps, explain to OP... Sometimes, a pneumonic pops into my head wrt a certain poster/username. Helps me remember their "story". It's not meant to be insulting, so I apologize if you took it as such. I'm going to see an old HS friend next week who recommended the show to me. So the confluence of that and your ID ... ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">