• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support modification issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Okay well what I meant by telling her exactly what to do is saying “read the instructions for the answer forms and send me a copy like you are required”

for anybody with half a brain that is exactly what to do. But she has yet to prove she has half a brain. I didn’t mean that I literally went over the instructions with her. I can see now that I didn’t explain myself clearly about what I meant. By what I said.

And all I did was send her the answer/response portion of the packet for a second time. Per court instructions I had to have her served with them the first time. So sending the same thing a second time on my opinion is not crossing the line.
Fair enough - and I appreciate that you can understand how your post was misinterpreted.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">