• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support registration ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?Alaska

I was wondering if there is a timeline that states use or have to follow in registering a case/order?
Issuing state: WA
Enforce of the WA order: Texas, non custodial parent resides there
I live in Alaska
Was told that I have to close my case with WA
Register for services in Alaska
Alaska will request a modification through Texas
Support is recieved via wage with holding

I guess I was just wondering how long it takes for states to open a case

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential