• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Allen Curry

New member
in Missouri I have been ordered to pay $457 a month in child support to my ex. But we came up to have it stopped and come to a different agreement on an amount how would we go about doing this?


Senior Member
Why would the recieving parent file for and obtain child support and then immediately want it changed? Something doesn’t sound right. Expect a court to be suspicious of the desire to change the obligation.
Sponsored Ad