• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Civil Pre-Hearing question(s)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JETX

"I already know that I will get the garnishment since we will be getting a default judgement against the witch."
*** Of course we can't tell you what will happen in the court since we don't know the judge or how he/she handles the court. I can tell you though that a NORMAL court, upon calling both sides and having the defendant not show up, will ask the plaintiff (you) several questions. They are usually:
- Please show me the proof that the defendant was properly noticed of the lawsuit, and
- What is the basis of your complaint?, and
- How did you come up with the damages you are claiming?

I predict that, if this judge is at all 'on the ball' (not all are), the last two issues will kill your lawsuit. Again, since no one knows what exactly will happen, go for it. I just hope that justice really prevails in this one.

And as for the cry-baby, 'piss on my dad':
"I thought this was a legitimate site for help, but I was mistaken."
*** Then why are you still here??? :D

P

pls_help_my_dad

JETX said:
"I already know that I will get the garnishment since we will be getting a default judgement against the witch."
*** Of course we can't tell you what will happen in the court since we don't know the judge or how he/she handles the court. I can tell you though that a NORMAL court, upon calling both sides and having the defendant not show up, will ask the plaintiff (you) several questions. They are usually:
- Please show me the proof that the defendant was properly noticed of the lawsuit, and
- What is the basis of your complaint?, and
- How did you come up with the damages you are claiming?

I predict that, if this judge is at all 'on the ball' (not all are), the last two issues will kill your lawsuit. Again, since no one knows what exactly will happen, go for it. I just hope that justice really prevails in this one.

And as for the cry-baby, 'piss on my dad':
"I thought this was a legitimate site for help, but I was mistaken."
*** Then why are you still here??? :D
ooooooo Do I detect a case of someone who can dish it out, but can't take it????? I'm still here because you are all just sooooo darn interesting!!!!! And if I can get your attention.....maybe one day someone will have enough intelligence to answer my original questions....:D

JETX

"maybe one day someone will have enough intelligence to answer my original questions..."
*** According to a review of your posts, your questions WERE already answered in the THREE posts you made!!
Did you not understand them??

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Nancy, I made no such implication and I strongly resent your claiming I did.

The payroll department of her employer does not have any legal or moral obligation to give information about their payroll practices to an outsider. And how the heck am I supposed to know that you'll be getting a default judgement?

I won't be responding to any further questions. If I can't give you a friendly warning, based on the facts as I see them (which is based on the facts you provide) without being accused of "going weird" on you then I won't bother at all.

K

kay1330

JETX said:
"maybe one day someone will have enough intelligence to answer my original questions..."
*** According to a review of your posts, your questions WERE already answered in the THREE posts you made!!
Did you not understand them??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ON YOU NANCYLOU

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">