• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Clips on fence: damage?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FarmerJ

I know they moved, and the point of that previous post was to suggest that it appears they may have made a mistake by not going to local building inspections while they still were in control of the unit .

quincy

I know they moved, and the point of that previous post was to suggest that it appears they may have made a mistake by not going to local building inspections while they still were in control of the unit .
It was no doubt a mistake for vicus and his girlfriend to not address the mold and termites when it might have been of some benefit to them. It will not help them escape a security deposit deduction for the fence clips, though.

I wonder how the girlfriend’s meeting with the landlord went.

xicus

so when you contacted a supervisor at health dept did they advise you to contact building inspections ?
none of the government departments were very helpful. a couple pointed me to more appropriate departments, but the rest just ignored my requests and form submissions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">