• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Commercial landlord tenant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

David giordano

New Jersey are there any law schools that have any programs to help a illegal eviction case. That has more froud turns up and down Hills then any roller coaster commercial landlord tenant lease illegal eviction

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
New Jersey are there any law schools that have any programs to help a illegal eviction case. That has more froud turns up and down Hills then any roller coaster commercial landlord tenant lease illegal eviction
There might be - you should check around.

David giordano

There might be - you should check around.
Finding an attorney would such a very complicated very very complicated landlord tenant commercial is very difficult to find any attorneys I'm not in it for money I'm in it because they took advantage of my 75 year-old mother with Parkinson's I will pay hourly

quincy

Any recommendations on a attorney
We cannot offer attorney recommendations on this forum. Sorry.

If memory serves me (you apparently deleted your other thread), the restaurant your mother owned still had time remaining on its commercial lease but the building where the restaurant was located was condemned. Correct?

I suggest you call the numbers from the link given for the Rutgers law clinics. I believe Newark is closer to your location than Camden? If they can’t help you there, they will at least be able to give you suggestions on where to go for the help you need.

Good luck.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You could also try Seton Hall. They might have legal clinics. You may also find NYC or Philly law schools that can help, depending on proximity. A lot of NJ atty's are licensed in NJ and NY or PA...

quincy

David’s mother is located in Ocean County. He might have best luck contacting the Ocean County Bar Association or Legal Services of Southern New Jersey.

The restaurant was closed down in August.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
David’s mother is located in Ocean County. He might have best luck contacting the Ocean County Bar Association or Legal Services of Southern New Jersey.

The restaurant was closed down in August.
Wanna know where *I* live??? Now I want to know the name of the restaurant!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">