• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

company refuses to sign me up for med/den

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

overtheroad

I have worked for barbeques galore for 6 months 2 days ago I recieved a letter from or HR person saying that since i didnt fill out my insurance packet and return it wihtin the 30 day window that i would have to wait until the next open enrollment. I never recieved the packet in question and when my maniger called HR they said that nothing could be done I would have to wait for open enrollment. ?? what do i do now how do I get my med/den or better yet what can I do to send a message to the company so that it doesnt happen to anyone else.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

If your manager is behind you in this one (I hate HR), get your manager to okay subsidizing your insurance. You pick the insurance and have the company reimburse you.

OR, get your manager to give you a raise to cover those expenses.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">