• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Company threatening to sue for bad review

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DaniP1128

Thanks for all the reply’s. In my review, I stated everything that occurred from beginning to end and didn’t exaggerate a thing. That’s how horrible my experience was, I didn’t have to make it sound worse than it was. According to other reviews, they typically do good work and everyone else seems satisfied. However, they treat anyone that had a different experience very differently and instead of apologizing or trying to correct themselves, they place blame on the customer. I read a handful of bad reviews of them and they all pretty much say the same thing, they don’t take criticism well.

quincy

Thanks for all the reply’s. In my review, I stated everything that occurred from beginning to end and didn’t exaggerate a thing. That’s how horrible my experience was, I didn’t have to make it sound worse than it was. According to other reviews, they typically do good work and everyone else seems satisfied. However, they treat anyone that had a different experience very differently and instead of apologizing or trying to correct themselves, they place blame on the customer. I read a handful of bad reviews of them and they all pretty much say the same thing, they don’t take criticism well.
Few people take criticism well. ;)

When your business depends on a satisfied public, however, even a single negative review can put your business’s financial health at risk. Negative reviews are lawsuit magnets for that reason. It is not just about hurt feelings that someone doesn’t like you. It is about lost revenue.

If you are confident you did not stretch the truth - and you can prove what you wrote is true - you should not fear a defamation lawsuit loss. You still might need to worry about a lawsuit, though.

If served with a summons and complaint, I recommend you find an attorney in your area to help with your defense.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">