• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Completely off topic. No legal bearing on anything

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? Malaysia (snort)

Is it just me or has this place gone crazy? I haven't been around for a while and it just seems like an asylum now. Or maybe it was before and I was oblivious because I was the one in the middle wearing the feathered boa and fishing waders.

My favorite new expression: "oxy moronic" ~Haiku

haiku

Smarty Panties said:

Is it just me or has this place gone crazy? I haven't been around for a while and it just seems like an asylum now. Or maybe it was before and I was oblivious because I was the one in the middle wearing the feathered boa and fishing waders.

<wave> :D

LdiJ

Smarty Panties said:

It does seem to be a little wierder lately.....with some stories that are strange enough that they almost don't seem real. The rudeness quotient seems to have escalated as well.

Whyte Noise

Smarty Panties said:

And the thong.

Never forget the thong.

rmet4nzkx

You know weekends are when the troll come out to play, there is just a very stubborn one about to be banished to the dark dank place under their bridge.

karma1

thanks Smarty!

"What is the name of your state? Malaysia (snort)"

cleaning diet coke off puter~

C

cindycindy

I hope the trolls don't move under the bridge. I like watching them and I like seeing everyone else with them. It makes the forum lots more fun don't you think?

karma1 said:
"What is the name of your state? Malaysia (snort)"

cleaning diet coke off puter~

LMAO I knew you'd like that. I should have signed my post "Lisa from Malaysia". Although, I might be from San Fran now, not sure.

Shay-Pari'e

cindycindy said:
I hope the trolls don't move under the bridge. I like watching them and I like seeing everyone else with them. It makes the forum lots more fun don't you think?
You fool no one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">