• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Consent order restricting criminal records

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dilbert3

Many thanks. So, if I understood correctly, the best option for me is to simply do nothing and hope he will not release those documents over internet.

quincy

Many thanks. So, if I understood correctly, the best option for me is to simply do nothing and hope he will not release those documents over internet.
What is best is for you to decide.

I can tell you that it is impossible to erase the past. The incident happened; you lived through it; you have done what you could to prevent public access to reports of it. But the incident remains a part of your history.

Everyone hopes that the worst or most embarrassing parts of their lives don’t become fodder for public digestion. But there is never a guarantee that they won’t.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, dilbert3.

quincy

Thanks so much for your advice and wishes.
You’re welcome, dilbert3. We all appreciate the thanks, so thank you.

I hope that the fellow who is holding onto your records simply decides not to publish them. Unless he has some unknown and unusual axe to grind with you, he might decide it is not worth his time or effort.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">