• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cont'd

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fedup stepdad

What is the name of your state? Kentucky

thank you for your reponses. when i say i. i'm saying that we have both tried to talk to him. he was a very controling person and still thinks he can control her by way of the kids. i don't want her talking to him for the simple fact he doesn't listen to her she is always wrong in his opinion. we talked to a lawyer and she said we had to have proof. the schools attidtude at the time was they really didn't want to get involved. every since we've married he used to talk to me then when i or we don't agree with him he doesnt communicate at all. he always want to put the kids in the middle of it. we are just so fed up with everything revolving around him. he will not sit let alone stand and talk to me. it seems that we are just going to have to get a change in the costody arrangments.

skyy

Hit the post reply button at the bottom of the screen so that your topics can be connected. If someone sees this thread but doesn't know about the previous she/he will be lost. You might want to copy and paste this response to your previous post.

Did you have a question for this reply or looking to get feedback?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">