• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contemplating Lawsuit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jimmy40

A 5 time felon was let out on good behavior serving 3 1/2 years of a 7 year drug charge sentence. He wasn't visited one time by a parole officer in the 3 1/2 months he was free. During this time, he started using crack cocain again, which he was convicted of selling to get him jail the last time. During this time free on the streets, he murdered a family member of mine. He has since been convicted of 2nd degree murder and is in prison for the rest of his life. My question is, wasn't the parole board responsible for making a parole officer check on this guy when he was released from prison? In the law it also state's if I read it correctly, that a person who is released from jail isn't suppose to be released in a high drug area, which were his mother lives, and it is the highest in the area according to police records and that's were he was released. Could I make a case against the parole board for lack of supervision? There's more to it. This is just a quick take of what happened.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">