• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

County code enforcement fined me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Eekamouse

You let some guy you don't know well enough to know how to get a hold of him when you need to park his 5th wheel on property you don't even own, that you rent? That's the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time.

FarmerJ

PHD So if you refuse to pay it then inspections will re issue the ticket to your LL and if your in a written lease its possible your lease may have language that allows the LL to rebill you and if you still wont pay then I can imagine the LL might be able to take it from your deposit and then send to you proper notice that your deposit has been depleted by X amount and must be replenished by X amount in X number of days. If you still wont pay then the LL could use that as grounds to evict. I suggest you see if a local rental place such as U _ _ _ _ has a truck you can rent to move it. you may not like it but If your LL has to pay it in the end your LL may choose to refuse to renew your lease.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">