• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court on Monday. Thanks for everything.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

irish77

I have court @ 11:30 on Monday morning. Thanks to anyone who contributed to my queries about my situation. I appreciate it. As long as the case isn't continued, I plan to get started on my road back to normal life

Thanks,
Irish:)

paguy88

I have court @ 11:30 on Monday morning. Thanks to anyone who contributed to my queries about my situation. I appreciate it. As long as the case isn't continued, I plan to get started on my road back to normal life

Thanks,
Irish:)

so your trial is set for monday..

best of luck. You will be in my prayers.

and this time it seems you have seen you error you made and have made steps to correct it and face it like a man. Good for you...

you already have started those steps back to a normal life friend.

irish77

so your trial is set for monday..

best of luck. You will be in my prayers.

and this time it seems you have seen you error you made and have made steps to correct it and face it like a man. Good for you...

you already have started those steps back to a normal life friend.
thanks. I really appreciate that and you know that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">