• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crossing Double lines (carpool lane) - CA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JIMinCA

As I thought...you have no answer.
Wow... I am surprised that illeterate people actually use computers!!! Why is it hard to understand that 1) you have to know what evidence is going to be used against you BEFORE you prepare your defense and 2) if the state doesn't provide the requested discovery, that can become your defense? There is absolutely nothing bad that can happen from the OP requesting discovery. The worst thing is that he can get convicted of an infraction... but that is exactly what would happen anyway!! The best case scenario is that the discovery request develops a viable defense.

Dude... if you don't like me.... I'm ok with that. I sleep very well at night with that knowlege. But, why do you want to pollute a thread where someone is simply asking for help? You have way to much time on your hands and likely some deep rooted emotional issues that you should really try to work out.

wired

I won my case

Both charges dismissed! THANK YOU to both Hey There and JIMinCA for their excellent advice. Using it, I fought my case via the Trial by Declaration method (with LOTS of evidence attached) and yesterday got the notification that they've dismissed everything for 'lack of prosecution' (don't really know what that means but I'm still a happy camper)! I am so very grateful to you both. To everyone who reads this particular thread, follow the advice by the two members above and you may just win your case as well!

Again - thank you both!
wired

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">