• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Curious about custody arrangements...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Monte86

It WOULD be nice. Funny too.

I get to keep ALL the pets. (almost typed pests!)

The fish.
The turtle.
The rats.
The chickens (yes, chickens).
The dogs.
The cats.
The hamsters.
The parakeet.
The frogs.

Thankfully, some/most of them have gone to animal heaven and we're just down to the dogs and cats and turtle and fish. Some of which are a lot more like decorations than pets.
I had to laugh at this post!! I would love to see any of my dogs "travel" to my ex with my daughter. I have a young puppy (GSD) and an older dog (American Bulldog). My older dog loves most people, except people he can "sense" I don't like or are threatening to me in some way. Poor ex would likely spend her first night with her backed into a corner while she growled. (the dog, not the ex! lol)

CJane

I had to laugh at this post!! I would love to see any of my dogs "travel" to my ex with my daughter. I have a young puppy (GSD) and an older dog (American Bulldog). My older dog loves most people, except people he can "sense" I don't like or are threatening to me in some way. Poor ex would likely spend her first night with her backed into a corner while she growled. (the dog, not the ex! lol)
Yeah, my mastiff baby is a lay around the house, barely lift up his head when you walk in the door kind of dog. Unless one of the kids acts remotely distressed and then all 160lbs of mouth is coming at you. He's a good dog. ;)

mistoffolees

Yeah, my mastiff baby is a lay around the house, barely lift up his head when you walk in the door kind of dog. Unless one of the kids acts remotely distressed and then all 160lbs of mouth is coming at you. He's a good dog. ;)
Sounds like the kind of dog I'd like to have.

CJane

Sounds like the kind of dog I'd like to have.
He's exactly the type of dog, personality-wise that I had growing up. And exactly the kind I wanted for my children. He's really quite awesome other than the bed-hogging because he's bigger than me, and the drooling.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">