• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custodial interferrence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Indiana

I am going to the county in which my case for Child Custody is out of today and I would like to file papers on my daughter step mother for custodial interferrence, because she is interferring with my visits and phone coversation with my daughter, She listens in on all our conversation and when I call she will tell me that my daughter is not home and then my daughter will tell me that she was home and she didn't even know I had called, This woman also sends me nasty offline messages telling me that Rachel is Allen's daughter and I couldn't come and get her for my visits I have so many offline and conversations with this sleeze I am fed up with her trying to come between me and my daughter, She is the one that told my daughter she had to leave her house my daughter was 11 at the time that is how she came to live with me, now that she is with them for the summer and until at least July 17 when we go back to court for a modification of custody, I have also filed for Temop custody pending the Judges decsion on my Modification I know this is confusing but I need to know what I need to do to file on custodial interferrence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">