• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custody Between Coparent & Grandparents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WORRIED MOMMA

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?MICHIGAN, I AM THE CUSTONAL PARENT OF A 4 MONTH OLD. THE BABY FATHER IS LOCKED UPON CHARGES OF SECOND DEGREE SEXUAL CONDUCT W/ A MINOR. THE MOTHER OF MY BABY'S FATHER IS THREATING TO TAKE ME TO COURT FOR VISTATION RIGHTS. NOW I DON'T MIND MY CHILD GOING OVER THERE BUT WHEN I COME HOME SO DOES SHE. THE MOTHER HAD HER 2- GIRLS TAKEN AWAY FOR THE SAME REASON. SHE IS ON SUPERVISE VISITATION W/ HER GIRLS. I NEED SOME ADVICE ON THIS MATTER. MYCURRENT BOYFRIEND HAS BEEN W/ ME FOR 3 1/2 YRS.WITH MY OTHER DAUGHTER AND HE FEEL THAT THEY WILL DO SOMETHING TO HER TO GET HIM OUT OF THE WAY, AND I FEEL THE SAME WAY ALSO. SO PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">