• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custody not established

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LadyBlu

LegalBeagle said:
LadyBlu said:
Ohhh and Good Morning to you too!!!LMAO, dotn worry I wont be around much today to infuriate anybody... plan on resting today so I can supervise house and yard work for the weekend.. if it doesnt snow.. lol, that was a good one.... snow in TX...
Besides I have found a discussion board on the recounts to infuriate people with my Judgemental attitude today.. *S*
You know.. all this mess in FL has really opened my eyes to how closed minded and simple so many people are about this. They just don't care about the truth, only that it is over with..
LMAO, that is the truth...

I do not see what the big hurry is, recount the votes, do what needs to be done to get an ACCURATE count.. this other board that talks about all this, it is absolutely hilarious some of the comments being made (and also very irritating).
Such as "someone without an education shouldnt be allowed to vote".. :)...
YES my blood pressure is up this morning.. lol

G

gwo8639

I am thinking about my kids. She keeps them at a baby sitters all hours of the night because she is to stupid to work during the day. Her boyfriend (who just a month ago used to live in a halfway house) is moving in with her ( I found out that little tidbit from the kids) And yes I am the father. For more information on that fact, look at the post from me titled "bigamy". And I am not a lunatic. I am currently on my 14th year of enlistment in the military and hold a very respectable position at my current unit. Much better than most army folks could ever hope for. So, I have their best interestes at heart, NOT MY OWN.

LegalBeagle

gwo8639 said:
I am thinking about my kids. She keeps them at a baby sitters all hours of the night because she is to stupid to work during the day. Her boyfriend (who just a month ago used to live in a halfway house) is moving in with her ( I found out that little tidbit from the kids) And yes I am the father. For more information on that fact, look at the post from me titled "bigamy". And I am not a lunatic. I am currently on my 14th year of enlistment in the military and hold a very respectable position at my current unit. Much better than most army folks could ever hope for. So, I have their best interestes at heart, NOT MY OWN.
Then your path is clear.. do everything you can to get visitation with them this Christmas. In the mean time, retain an attorney in AL. When you have returned the children back to the mother, have the attorney file for custody. The fact a convicted criminal will be around the children will go in your favor, as will the bigamy details.

Good luck.

O

ourserenity

gwo8639 said:
Have three kids that live with their mother in AL. I live in VA. We're not married and neither one of us has legal custody. They are coming to visit for christmas (hopefully). I want custody of them. Can I just keep them here with me and file here in VA? Since we've never been to court, is not returning them to their mother in any way against the law? I was told since nothing has been established in court that we both have equal rights as far as the kids are concerned and that whoever files first will more than likely get custody. Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.
I don't mean to sound rude, but.....Why do you want to do something so underhanded and hateful? My ex did this to me, a little different circumstances, but did it nonetheless. And do you know who is suffering? Our daughter, that's who! He not only got custody of her, because I had no way to fight, but then he has kept her hidden from me for the last 9 years! If you do this, take these children in the way you mentioned, I hope you get in big trouble, and your wife gets everything you are hoping to get for yourself. Even if you have a good reason for taking your children from their mother (who they need no matter what), you should do it the right way, not the sneeky, underhanded way you have proposed. It sounds to me like you have not thought about how this would affect your children. You have only considered your own selfish needs/wants. I have a son, whose father is a pathetic excuse for a parent. He never calls when he says he will, he doesn't pay child support, makes promises to my son that he never keeps, and it goes on and on. But I have NEVER said one thing to my son bad about his father. He will someday draw his own conclusion about his father, and I will not interfere in their relationship unless my son is in danger of any kind. It is unfair of us as parents to displace our feelings onto our children, so please remember this when you are with your children, no matter how you feel about their mother. She is and always will be their "mommy" and they deserve that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">