• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custody terms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

doogie223

I am in the middle of divorce in Indiana, what is on the table is us getting joint legal custody with me having physical custody and my son living with me with his mother having visitations. Do I still have the last say so or the last word on major or minor decicions i.e. school, dr.etc...? How much will she have in control? Thanx

L

LadyBlu

doogie223 said:
I am in the middle of divorce in Indiana, what is on the table is us getting joint legal custody with me having physical custody and my son living with me with his mother having visitations. Do I still have the last say so or the last word on major or minor decicions i.e. school, dr.etc...? How much will she have in control? Thanx
Following is a site you can go to that will give you more information regarding custody in Indiana:
http://www.divorcesource.com/IN/info/cctypes.shtml

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">