• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sanelyso491

also

I know she didnt say anything about abuse but women get into abusive relationships wether its physical or verbal and leaving isnt easy for them because of the lack of self esteem. without her going into great detail. i can bet its a similar story

mommyof4

she didnt say anything about abuse
The only thing that really needs to be addressed in regards to your post and this thread. You said it first. Apparently, you just need someone else to repeat it.

Antigone*

I think you all are being a little hard on grandma, shes obviously sick and tired of all the bs and being brought in to the middle, he sounds like a male chauvinist pig jerk to me. i was in the same type relationship and i tried and tried to hang in their because i wanted it to work just thought with time he would change blah blah blah they dont change and when we are young we dont see it , we eventaully get tired of the crap and then they suddenly want to act like mr dad like they have ever done anything to help, why should he get equal visitation other than if the law thinks he deserves it and the law is about screwed up to if you ask me he has obviously done nothing to help her thus far but so as to make himself look like a badass in front of friends and make himslef look like a GOOd dad hes pretending to care . get off grandmas back offer her a little moral support. I drug my mom in the middle , i needed her and she was my rock, i would have never gotten thru it without her
Sweetheart troll:rolleyes:,

crawl back into your cave. This is a legal web site. If the OP wants moral support she can go to drphil.com. In fact, why don't you join her:cool:

Proserpina

I think you all are being a little hard on grandma, shes obviously sick and tired of all the bs and being brought in to the middle, he sounds like a male chauvinist pig jerk to me. i was in the same type relationship and i tried and tried to hang in their because i wanted it to work just thought with time he would change blah blah blah they dont change and when we are young we dont see it , we eventaully get tired of the crap and then they suddenly want to act like mr dad like they have ever done anything to help, why should he get equal visitation other than if the law thinks he deserves it and the law is about screwed up to if you ask me he has obviously done nothing to help her thus far but so as to make himself look like a badass in front of friends and make himslef look like a GOOd dad hes pretending to care . get off grandmas back offer her a little moral support. I drug my mom in the middle , i needed her and she was my rock, i would have never gotten thru it without her
And this is legally relevant how?

Proserpina

I know she didnt say anything about abuse but women get into abusive relationships wether its physical or verbal and leaving isnt easy for them because of the lack of self esteem. without her going into great detail. i can bet its a similar story
Oh clappity clappity - you're psychic and irrelevant!

Gosh how lucky can we be?!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Nice rant but guess what? Legally it doesn't matter. No one said anything about equal visitation but joint custody. And this is a legal site. This is not moral support. You "drug" your mom into the middle? Ain't that nice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">