• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cvc 22348 speeding ticket....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
lakers6902 said:
well good thing i have a set of goodyear f1 series tires, a half roll cage, great suspension set up, and other bars such as a tie bar etc. cause then i would have survived and could have swirved then gain great control right after. ive been racing in the scca for a year now, and always take my car in controlled areas for turning, i think im prepared to handle something like that now gimmie my legal advice!
So, when you swerve (to avoid that large chunk of truck tire that you didn't see in time due to your high rate of speed) and then lose control of the vehicle as you hit the oil patch between lanes, please explain to those truckers why your car ended up under them.

Legal advice? Slow down!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">