• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cyberspook;Shortylong;Badapple & others

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shaye

I want to thank you Gentlemen, and Ladies, for your help, and advice in the matter of my daughter's discharge from the Army. To help you recall, she divorced, and had no family care plan...anyway...she was Honorably Discharged on 7/26. The transportation dept. DID come and pack her up, and the Army is holding her household goods until she finds a home(which had BETTER be before storage time runs out, whenever that is). I cannot remember the name of the poster that truely knew what she was talking about....(I know, that's awful), but you know who you are--definitely experienced in these matters.....
I have no questions today....I simply want to say "THANK YOU".
You gentlemen were also helpful, and very entertaining! edit--IRISHLADY!!!!!

Last edited:

SHORTY LONG

I want to thank you Gentlemen, and Ladies, for your help, and advice in the matter of my daughter's discharge from the Army. To help you recall, she divorced, and had no family care plan...anyway...she was Honorably Discharged on 7/26. The transportation dept. DID come and pack her up, and the Army is holding her household goods until she finds a home(which had BETTER be before storage time runs out, whenever that is). I cannot remember the name of the poster that truely knew what she was talking about....(I know, that's awful), but you know who you are--definitely experienced in these matters.....
Shaye, on behalf of all the Forum members, thank you for sharing your wonderful
news with us. I hope that they too will see your update, and super great news.

Last edited:

Andy104

90 days

That is awsome, She has 90 days by the way unless she called transportation and gets an extension.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">