• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dad has full physical custody. Mom wants joint physical custody.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jcneedshelp

reply to Proserpina

I am not trying to disrupt my son's life with his father. I am only actually asking for one more day at this time. But thinking about what Stealth2 advised, I will just ask to maintain what I already have and then ask for a review in 6mos to show that I can keep him going to school on time.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Pro, I came onto this site for support and advice. Thank you for your direction. I am trying to be a better mom. I love my son and just miss him so much when I do not have him. I see all the previous replies as constructive criticism. This has been an eye opener for me. Realizing what I need to do is to show what significant changes my son is undergoing and all the changes I have made that it is not necessary for me not to have my son on overnights anymore. Plus I will have the attendance record in black and white to support me.
Maybe I have missed them, but WHAT significant changes is your son undergoing? The changes that YOU are making/have made are moot. Sorry, but they are. SO what has changed for the kid?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">