• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

damage from parking barrier spike

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Hi,

I read your story and i am agree with you.
if they were injured by the spike, it would be the fault of the property owner
but if a car is damaged by the spike, it is not the property owners fault?
Not necessarily...

Daniel&Michele

Sound advice y'all

I googled "curb rebar ripped off my bumper lawsuit" and found this thread and was so impressed with the logic and thought process that I wanted to create a profile to tell y'all. :) My wife manages a Panera Bread Cafe and we just got a call saying that situation happened to a customer and she's fit to be tied. My first reaction was that the curb stops are stationary (like you said), you aren't ideally even supposed to pull up onto them and that they are there to add a line of protection to the car or whatever is on the other side of the parking spot. Michele (my wife) will be speaking to her tomorrow morning and I wish I were able to be involved. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">