• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dangerous Situation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CALIFORNIA I let a homeless chick move in temporarily and found out she's an abusive bitch. I'm 69 and she's 35.
She's got a mouth on her that won't quit. The neighbors hate her. She speeds around the neighborhood putting
everyone at risk.
She's bitten me twice now. Last one needed stitches at Kaiser. I filled out Kaisers' Suspicious Injury form.
She's never paid rent. She gets mail here. She knows everything about me. (soc sec no, birth date, etc.)
She's scammed me for thousands of dollars. Steals from my 70 year old room mate
I have many witnesses that have seen the havoc she causes.
She says she can be out in 30 days. But my room mate and I feel this is an unsafe situation. Along the lines of elder
abuse.
Question: Would a Restraining Order be granted in this case? If so, what type? Civil Harassment Elder abuse etc.

Eekamouse

Secure all your important documents so she can't steal them from you. Do not allow her to borrow your vehicle or your debit card or anything of value. She's going to wreak as much havoc for you that she can. Don't help her do that by not protecting yourself. If you have pepper spray, keep it with you and don't be afraid to use it if she tries to attack you again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">