• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

deceased $25,500,000

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dequeendistress

What is the name of your state? AR

I have been presented an e-mail from a Col. Wong, it states that there is an abandoned sum of US $25,500,000 which is unclaimed. In the body of the letter it states that as a business transfer that the recipient of the e-mail will stand as next of kin they will be awarded 2 million dollars and the remainder will be kept by them (col Wong) for investment purpose....

There is also a link to OCBC Bank in the e-mail...

Just curious how would I list this 2 million on my income tax????

and... I just have to include the closing statement...

"If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed in you, please contact me directly as I await your urgent mail." Catchy huh?

Actually I am curious if anyone has heard of this scam.... Heru Nurwarsito and ret Col David Wong senders..

(I am in the process of documenting this now)

Last edited:

abezon

And with that $2M you get to keep, you can buy every bridge int he US & turn them into toll bridges!! I'll sell them all to you.

In order to transfer money into your account, you'd have to give them your bank account info. How long after that do you think they'd suck out every penny, apply for credit cards, buy plane tickets for terrorists, etc? If this were real, you'd have been contacted by a _reputable_ attorney & you'd have some clue as to who "died & left you this money".

dequeendistress

abezon, I figure once they receive the bank account info about 0 to 60 seconds is how long it will take for the account to goto Null. Not to mention the new identity they would now have...

The information has been reported to the proper authorities...It is just too bad that some persons are gullible enough to do this...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">