• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deceased partner, adult step-kids taking everything

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ralphie19

Thanks for the reply.....

How can I find out if it is still on the docket, just call the court Monday. I plan on continueing it first thing Monday morning. Is there a form or any paperwork for Washington that I may use the standard formatting and wording to use.

I have had many months, but I am poor, no money. I am credited out. What is a person to do???

rmet4nzkx

ralphie19 said:
How can I find out if it is still on the docket, just call the court Monday. I plan on continueing it first thing Monday morning. Is there a form or any paperwork for Washington that I may use the standard formatting and wording to use.

I have had many months, but I am poor, no money. I am credited out. What is a person to do???
Go into the courthouse on Monday, you should be able to get forms if not go to the law library. If your county has an online docket you may be able to check online or there may be a number to call.

ralphie19

Found Docket

I had received a subpeona to allow an appraisal on my 20 acres, and according to the docket, it was never filed with the court from the others attorney. Isn't that illegal or? I allowed it, but what can I do about that?

Next, can I just write a letter for a continuance or does it have to be in a motion format???

Thank you again!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">