• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

defective goods & services

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I would like to know the procedure for
complaining about defective goods and
services I purchased thru a loan company. I have a revolving credit
agreement with them. I tried to work
out the disagreement with the dentist
I purchased the "services" from, but to
no avail. I really need some advice on
this, so I would appreciate any input
I could get. I live in N.C.


Senior Member
First thing you need to do is to formalize your complaint. Write a letter detailing your complaint and send a copy (certified mail) to both the merchant (dentist) and the loan company. This is necessary in any event before you pursue further legal options.
Put them both on notice that you are unhappy and that demand satisfaction.

Steve Halket
Judgment Recovery of Houston
[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential