• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dependant son

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SESmama

Better question is why do you want to restrict his usage of the system? What is your end goal?

If it is because you object to what he playing/doing then who pays for the internet? If you, then you control that and all of the access.

nelson4

Thanks again for clarifying the fact that I have no legal right to control his game system (except, I may consider evict him or restrict the internet if I pay for the internet), and I appreciate.

Can someone point me to the specific law and specific section in Florida that properly applies to this matter?

As a side note: I want to be on safe side in case someone sue me for my son's actions on the game system tomorrow (e.g., if he used some bad words while playing or so). I already cautioned my son about this.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Thanks again for clarifying the fact that I have no legal right to control his game system (except, I may consider evict him or restrict the internet if I pay for the internet), and I appreciate.

Can someone point me to the specific law and specific section in Florida that properly applies to this matter?

As a side note: I want to be on safe side in case someone sue me for my son's actions on the game system tomorrow (e.g., if he used some bad words while playing or so). I already cautioned my son about this.
Oh brother! Really???
Bad words while playing and you are worried about being sued??? Have you never listened in on any of the game-playing sessions? It's a bunch of juveniles doing nothing but cussing :rolleyes:

Silverplum

That's a wagonload of nonsense.

We don't do homework. We don't provide wording so that you can go win an argument with your father, or complete your homework. (Oh, you are so not Dad. :rolleyes:)

Just Blue

I think I will sue you for reading your post. You have caused mental distress to my Thursday Night. In a day or 1000 you will hear from my Attorney. Good Day to you Sir!!:rolleyes:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Do you wash his mouth out with soap and spank his tushy when he misbehaves?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">