• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Desperate in PA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I kind of like "plonker", too......

but it does seem kind of harsh to call a stranger on a message board. A husband, brother, the guy in front of you at the green light talking on the phone.................I could see endless possibilities.

Think I'll go pick a fight with my DH so I can try out my new word. ;)

K in A

gokunbjess

Everyone is making me out to be the bad person, but if all your credit companies decided they wanted the money earlier you all would bitch too. And not every third friday of the month is a whole week earlier than the first, take April this year for example, the third friday was the 15 th of the month. I asked for help not to be criticized for nonsense. You all are acting like I don't pay her, I've paid her faithfully every month on the first for the past 10 months now she wants a change, its not like I stuck her and now she has a right to be demanding. I can think of a lot of lovely names for a bunch of you on here but that would be childish to sit here and name call. I've read how some of you members talk to other people, I thought people came on here for help, not to be put down and be called names. For God's sake kindergardeners call each other names not "mature" adults !

south

Feel free to use and enjoy the word txlandlady.

You will probably find the word will roll of the tongue and be perfect for the intended target.

In the OP's case plonker fits perfectly the mother has helped her greatly but she is too stupid to realize it, and wants to cause bigger problems for her self in the long run over an adjustment of pay date.

txlandlady said:
but it does seem kind of harsh to call a stranger on a message board. A husband, brother, the guy in front of you at the green light talking on the phone.................I could see endless possibilities.

Think I'll go pick a fight with my DH so I can try out my new word. ;)

K in A

south

You are trying to lock the gate after the horse has bolted.

There is no point me looking up the word sameer due to the fact it cannot come close to the word plonker it also lacks the same sound and effect when said. :D

gokunbjess said:
Hey South how does the word sameer sound to ya? Look that one up on http://vancouver-webpages.com/cgi-bin/find-synonyms.cgi?name=*******
Now how do you like to be called names? I asked for legal advice and you didn't have any that held any merit in the state of PA so you had no business posting anything here , So go Piss up a rope!

ENASNI

Well

south said:
You are trying to lock the gate after the horse has bolted.

There is no point me looking up the word sameer due to the fact it cannot come close to the word plonker it also lacks the same sound and effect when said. :D
I like the term "wanker" from your side of the pond, my dear cheese-lover.
(how ya been?)

ENASNI

gokunbjess said:
Hey South how does the word sameer sound to ya? Look that one up on http://vancouver-webpages.com/cgi-bin/find-synonyms.cgi?name=*******
Now how do you like to be called names? I asked for legal advice and you didn't have any that held any merit in the state of PA so you had no business posting anything here , So go Piss up a rope!
The word Sameer Unless I have lost my google skills is an indian name or a referenced atheleic member.. I do not know what your dig has if it is an acronym.. sadly lacking.. there is no disrespect here.. just a lack of judgement on your part and well.. why are you lashing back.. south is a great victim.. (HAH HAH Victim.. hah!) because he will take no folly.. and I on the other part will see no disrespect to him ( you owe me a drink ,South...whether you like it or not You just! .. well because you do... ) LOOK OP
WTF... get into the real world and tell me what the heck you are talking about and maybe... I day it is a distinct "maybe" I will listen.

All ears.. mouth shut for about ... not going to say the time limit... fuming over here in the corner... steam coming from the corners of free advice... sssssss

Last edited:

south

ENASNI I do believe you area south groupie :D

ENASNI said:
The word Sameer Unless I have lost my google skills is an indian name or a referenced atheleic member.. I do not know what your dig has if it is an acronym.. sadly lacking.. there is no disrespect here.. just a lack of judgement on your part and well.. why are you lashing back.. south is a great victim.. (HAH HAH Victim.. hah!) because he will take no folly.. and I on the other part will see no disrespect to him ( you owe me a drink ,South...whether you like it or not You just! .. well because you do... ) LOOK OP
WTF... get into the real world and tell me what the heck you are talking about and maybe... I day it is a distinct "maybe" I will listen.

All ears.. mouth shut for about ... not going to say the time limit... fuming over here in the corner... steam coming from the corners of free advice... sssssss

ENASNI

Do not go there my love

south said:
ENASNI I do believe you area south groupie :D
There is a limit if you read Donald Westlake you know that limit. IF you do not .. Heck I was just flirting anyways. Heck.. I can make a mistake or a 300 or 2.

gladimnotyou

This is sad

Boy this is a hot post, but what I don't understand why are all of you badmouthing the OP? It seems to me she has paid on time has been up to date on everything and now her mother/landlord is trying to file a faulty eviction which in turn could and will if she persits her mother a huge cost, more than the mere 3000 dollars her daughter owes her. She would be responsible for numerous fees, and might end up having to subdivide the land to her daughter earlier than agreed if the judge feels fit to do so or the mother may have to buy the home off of the daughter at the appraisal fee especially is the home is now made stationary, which in the state of PA unless it is on trailer park property , no bank will finance a "mobile" unless it is made stationary and on a foundation which is also very costly and her mother would have to pay her for the expense of that as well. There really is no need to be name calling on anybody's part here. As for the daughter seeking a lawyer it seems to me she was only doing it to secure her investment and her childs home. How did the mother help her here? The daughter obviously could have put the home somewhere else but it seems to me her mother has a drinking problem , if anything the daughter moved closer to help her mother. She probably would not have needed so much down if she decided to put it on a home-land purchase and not have chose to move close to her mother. this forum is for advice not for put-downs, Please use it as so. And as for the two who are "flirting" there is such thing as private messaging use that instead of wasting forum space.

south

What OP post have you been reading?

Talk about Chinese whispers.....

You are not even close to the subject the OP was told she had to pay her $100 payment on a different date each month.

Read all the posts and you might understand why...

P.S What are you on about might this might that have you even read the OP's post on the situation?

gladimnotyou said:
Boy this is a hot post, but what I don't understand why are all of you badmouthing the OP? It seems to me she has paid on time has been up to date on everything and now her mother/landlord is trying to file a faulty eviction which in turn could and will if she persits her mother a huge cost, more than the mere 3000 dollars her daughter owes her. She would be responsible for numerous fees, and might end up having to subdivide the land to her daughter earlier than agreed if the judge feels fit to do so or the mother may have to buy the home off of the daughter at the appraisal fee especially is the home is now made stationary, which in the state of PA unless it is on trailer park property , no bank will finance a "mobile" unless it is made stationary and on a foundation which is also very costly and her mother would have to pay her for the expense of that as well. There really is no need to be name calling on anybody's part here. As for the daughter seeking a lawyer it seems to me she was only doing it to secure her investment and her childs home. How did the mother help her here? The daughter obviously could have put the home somewhere else but it seems to me her mother has a drinking problem , if anything the daughter moved closer to help her mother. She probably would not have needed so much down if she decided to put it on a home-land purchase and not have chose to move close to her mother. this forum is for advice not for put-downs, Please use it as so. And as for the two who are "flirting" there is such thing as private messaging use that instead of wasting forum space.

Last edited:

ENASNI

Huh?

gladimnotyou said:
this forum is for advice not for put-downs, Please use it as so. And as for the two who are "flirting" there is such thing as private messaging use that instead of wasting forum space.

Excuse me, You signed on just to tell us how to behave on this forum? Gee, thanks a bunch.

I was wondering when someone would tell me what I was supposed to do or not do in this place and then YOU came along.

The whole world is a brighter place.

gladimnotyou

South

Maybe you need to read everything not just what you want to see. The OP stated yes her mother wants to change her due date but if she doesn't comply with it she is treatening faulty eviction, that is why I stated what kind of trouble her mother can bring on herself. Her mother has no right by law to change the agreement date just to meet her needs. If she took it out of her credit card that is not the daughters problem the mother cannot just change it. It is the mother's responsibility to pay Her bills (credit card.. whatever it may be) on time, even if it was a loan to the daughter. She came into a verbal agreement with her daughter and now she is in breech. I have read everything and maybe if you would have and also been nicer the OP would have talked to you so if you had any legal advice with any situations you have dealt with , you could have helped her. Yes her post seems confusing but it is a very unusual situation. I have personally messaged her and she is not looking to cause trouble with her mother nor anyone on here. You are obviously a senior member for a reason , you must have some sort of knowledge so try using it to help instead of putting her and others down. I take from reading some of your posts you are a landlord and maybe there is a situation you can help with outside of the courts or without anger. Come on this is a family situation we are talking about . The OP told me she only moved on her mother's land because it was her mother's wishes, so they could be closer but now the mother is going about things illegally. Yes I understand it is a mere $100 a month payment but sometimes in life a week can make a difference especially if the payment was just given on the 1st and the mother wanted it last friday which was the 19th, so that makes it only 18 days in a payment difference when for months now the first was suitable. I didn't sign on here to fight nor to boss but to try to help people. Lawyers are so expensive and instead of seeing somebody go to court and tie up the system over nonsense I would rather help them from experience. Which would you rather see a landlord -tenant situation tie up the system or that jerk who just smashed your window out of your car ?

south

ENASNI can you read 'gladimnotyou' post below and break it down for me, I do not have time there is an interesting article in my magazine a fresh bowl waiting for me and I have a new pack of wet ones to try out.

gladimnotyou said:
Maybe you need to read everything not just what you want to see. The OP stated yes her mother wants to change her due date but if she doesn't comply with it she is treatening faulty eviction, that is why I stated what kind of trouble her mother can bring on herself. Her mother has no right by law to change the agreement date just to meet her needs. If she took it out of her credit card that is not the daughters problem the mother cannot just change it. It is the mother's responsibility to pay Her bills (credit card.. whatever it may be) on time, even if it was a loan to the daughter. She came into a verbal agreement with her daughter and now she is in breech. I have read everything and maybe if you would have and also been nicer the OP would have talked to you so if you had any legal advice with any situations you have dealt with , you could have helped her. Yes her post seems confusing but it is a very unusual situation. I have personally messaged her and she is not looking to cause trouble with her mother nor anyone on here. You are obviously a senior member for a reason , you must have some sort of knowledge so try using it to help instead of putting her and others down. I take from reading some of your posts you are a landlord and maybe there is a situation you can help with outside of the courts or without anger. Come on this is a family situation we are talking about . The OP told me she only moved on her mother's land because it was her mother's wishes, so they could be closer but now the mother is going about things illegally. Yes I understand it is a mere $100 a month payment but sometimes in life a week can make a difference especially if the payment was just given on the 1st and the mother wanted it last friday which was the 19th, so that makes it only 18 days in a payment difference when for months now the first was suitable. I didn't sign on here to fight nor to boss but to try to help people. Lawyers are so expensive and instead of seeing somebody go to court and tie up the system over nonsense I would rather help them from experience. Which would you rather see a landlord -tenant situation tie up the system or that jerk who just smashed your window out of your car ?

ENASNI

south said:
ENASNI can you read 'gladimnotyou' post below and break it down for me, I do not have time there is an interesting article in my magazine a fresh bowl waiting for me and I have a new pack of wet ones to try out.
Pass. Got a new New Yorker got to check out the cartoons. Good stuff in there no matter what others may say. ;)

I gave up cleaning up a mess a long time ago. Love ya.. meet ya for coffee next time I have to take a train up to smog city.. Oy..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
gladtometu or whatever... paragraphs were invented for a reason.. sheesh.. OY you came on here to be the god/goddess of how to resppnd to a post and yours are unreadable by being just a block of words..

Thank you.. come again

That is all it is.

THANK YOU COME AGAIN.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">