• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DIRTY UA FROM TAINTED ICE-HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

ydujnoskcaj

I AM ON PROBATION IN TEXAS FOR A DRUG CHARGE. FIRST OFFENSE. I WAS SENT TO REHAB FOR 90 DAYS AND HAVE BEEN CLEAN FOR ALMOSE A YEAR. MY EX-BOYFRIEND RELAPSED AND I TOOK HIM IN CAR AND DROPPED HIM OFF SOMEWHERE. THIS WAS ABOUT A MONTH AGO. MY PO TOLD ME THAT MY LAST DRUG TEST WAS POSITIVE FOR COCAINE. NO WAY. SEVERAL DAYS LATER, I USED ICE FROM MY ICE MAKER TO COOL OFF SOUP. SEVERAL HOURS LATER I WAS VIOLENTLY ILL AND WENT TO EROOM. DIAGNOSIS-COCAINE OVERDOSE. I CALLED POLICE TO MEET ME AT HOME AND THEY FOUND CRACK STASHED IN MY ICE MAKER APPARENTLY LEFT BY THE EX. THEY MADE A REPORT BUT MY PO (ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE) WANTS TO SHIP ME OFF. PLEASE HELP

T

Tracey

Get a lawyer & plead unwitting consumption & that you got rid of bf as soon as you realized he'd relapsed because you aren't allowed to be around people who are using or possess drugs. Pray for a sympathetic parole violation judge. Practice your "earnest & innocent" look & dress for church. Have LTOS of character witnesses lined up.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">