• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disorderly Conduct !

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My husband and I was arrested for disorderly Conduct at a concert after my nephew hit me with a bottle. How did I get arrested for that when I was a victim. We was leaving the concert when he threw the bottle at my car and we stopped. By the time I got out of the car I heard a female hollering and cursin at me. My husband didn't say anything but we still got arrested! What advice do you have as to what to do? The police are all the time down on us even though my nephew and sister-in-law are all the time in trouble. We try to stay away from things and people like that. Can we do anything about the police harrassing us and not wanting to help us? (TN.)

[This message has been edited by meshell27 (edited August 14, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential